Liberty Missionary Baptist Church of Burton Michigan began as a Mission December 1946, authority given by the Liberty Missionary Baptist Church of Toledo Ohio. The Mission was organized into a Church in 1947. Bro. John E. Hooker was instrumental in starting the Mission work and pastored from beginning of Church to 1973.
Bro. John E. Hooker 1947-1973
Bro. Dean Smith 1973-1983
Bro. Mike Powers 1983-1996
Bro. Peter Santisteban 1997-2007